Let us be sincere you have probably thought about the ways testosterone changes could be affecting performance, and even how they might be influencing certain facets of your appearance. In the end, things such as which are tough to ignore when your sex drive is not quite what it used to be or when your jeans start feeling only a little bit too tight. For much better or worse, these dull outer markers makes it easy to recognize just how crucial testosterone is to your health, contributing to significant physical developments like body makeup and physique, bone density, and even levels of energy.
What Is Testosterone Deficiency?
Testosterone deficiency is also known as hypogonadism. When testosterone levels in human body blood are less than 300 nanograms per dl (ng / dL), testosterone is deficient.
In adults who are male, problems related to low testosterone deficiency can be seen more clearly. But testosterone reduction is not limited to adult men.
Testosterone deficiency can also be seen in women, and in this condition, fewer symptoms can be clearly felt by women than in adult men.
Symptoms Of Testosterone Deficiency
- Decreased sex drive.
- Difficulty in an erection.
- Doctors believe that low testosterone levels may cause a memory loss of the person concerned.
- Low testosterone levels in the body can cause small testicles.
- Low amount of semen due to low testosterone.
- Hair fall.
- Muscle loss.
- Bone mass reduction.
- Mood swings.
Risk Factors Of Testosterone Deficiency
- This problem can occur in diabetics
- Lack of physical activity
- Thyroid problems
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Excessive smoking
- Excessive use of alcohol
- Worry, etc.
Testosterone Deficiency Solution
Some measures can be adopted to avoid this problem, such as:
- Keep obesity and weight under control
- Avoid smoking
- Get enough sleep
- Abstain from drug use
- Focus on your health and yoga
- Reduce stress
- Eat caffeine and creatine monohydrate supplements
- Eat enough protein and carbohydrates, etc.
Testosterone Boosting Foods
Certain foods may help increase testosterone levels in your body. Make sure you get enough foods that are rich in zinc and vitamin-D, which can help keep your testosterone at a normal level. Foods that can help you get the vitamins and minerals you need to keep your testosterone levels healthy include egg yolk, shellfish, beans, low-fat milk with vitamin D. Garlic has also been credited with increasing testosterone levels.
Why Neuherbs T7 Test On Is Unique Solution To Your Testosterone Deficiency?
- Packed with 8 cutting-edge, high potency ayurvedic extracts.
- Helps build lean muscle mass.
- Potent, biologically active extract helps increase strength & endurance.
- Boosted testosterone levels increase the quality of personal life, energy & stamina.
- Pure & safe.
- Vegetarian formula.
Any queries? Get a FREE consultation from our expert nutritionists and dietitians! Scan or click the QR code below to chat now!