Since March itself, Coronavirus has been turning the world upside down. Now, it’s our duty to fight it.
Below is the essential information you need to keep yourself healthy.
Possible Symptoms Of Coronavirus?
- Itchy throat
- Dry throat
- Sore throat
- Dry cough
- Congestion or runny nose
- High temperature
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of smell
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Nausea or vomiting
Covid Three stages:
1. Covid only in nose – recovery time is half a day. (Steam inhaling), vitamin C. Usually no fever. Asymptomatic.
2. Covid in throat – sore throat, recovery time 1 day (hot water gargle, warm water to drink, if temp then paracetamol. Vitamin C, Bcomplex. If severe than antibiotic.
3. Covid in lungs- coughing and breathlessness 4 to 5 days. (Vitamin C, B complex, hot water gargle, oximeter, paracetamol, cylinder if severe, lot of liquid required, deep breathing exercise.
Covid Medical Kit Required At Home:
2. Betadine for mouthwash and gargle
3. Vitamin C and D3
5. B complex
6. Vapour+ capsules for steam
8. Oxygen cylinder (for emergency only)
9. Arogya Setu app
Stage When To Approach Hospital:
Monitor the oxygen level. If it goes near 43 (normal 98-100) then you need oxygen cylinder. If available at home, then no hospital admit is required. However, be careful and keep a doctor in touch.
*Stay healthy, Stay Safe!*
Please forward to your contacts in India. You never know who it may help.
Possible Medicines At The Time Of Coronavirus
1. Vitamin C-1000
2. Vitamin E (E)
3. From (10 to 11) hours, sitting in the sunlight for 15-20 minutes.
4. Egg meal once
5. Take rest/sleep of minimum of 7-8 hours
6. Drink 1.5 litres of water daily
7. All meals should be warm (not cold).
And that’s all we do in the hospital to strengthen the immune system
Note that the pH of coronavirus varies from 5.5 to 8.5
Therefore, all we have to do to fight the virus is to consume more alkaline foods above the acidity level of the virus.
Such as :
*Green lemon – 9.9 pH
*Yellow Lemon – 8.2 pH
*Avocado – 15.6 pH
* Garlic – 13.2 pH
* Mango – 8.7 pH
* Tangerine – 8.5 pH
* Pineapple – 12.7 pH
* Watercress – 22.7 pH
* Oranges – 9.2 pH
Do not keep this information to yourself. Provide it to all your family and friends.