Neuherbs Fish oil is one of the most commonly consumed dietary supplements. It’s rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are very important for your health. If you don’t eat a lot of oily fish, taking a fish oil supplement could help you get enough omega-3 fatty acids.
Why its unique?
It is high in fiber, boosts metabolism, aids in digestion and is easy to add in your diet.
- Its high strength formula delivers 1486 mg omega-3 with 892 mg epa and 594 mg dha per servin.
- Added vitamins provide 10 mg of vitamin E & vitamin D3 or better skin & bone health.
- No fishy burps: reflux- free formula with lemon flavor for better absorption of fatty acid.
Why its Safe?
Our fish oil is tested for heavy metals, free from cholesterol, preservatives, sugar, sodium, & gluten.
How Neuherbs Fish Oil will benefit you?
The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends eating 1–2 portions of fish per week. This is because the omega-3 fatty acids in fish provides many health benefits including protection against a number of diseases.
However, if you don’t eat 1–2 servings of fish per week, Neuherbs fish oil supplement can help you get enough omega-3s. Around 30% of fish oil is made up of omega-3s, while the remaining 70% is made up of other fats. What’s more,this fish oil contains ample vitamin A and D.
It’s important to note that the types of omega-3s found in fish oil have greater health benefits than the omega-3s found in some plant sources.
The main omega-3s in Neuherbs fish oil are eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) which
- Supports Heart Health
- Helps Treat Certain Mental Disorders
- Aids Weight Loss
- Supports Eye Health
- Reduces Inflammation
- Supports Healthy Skin
- Supports Pregnancy and Early Life
- Reduces Liver Fat
- Improves Symptoms of Depression
- Improves Attention and Hyperactivity in Children
- Helps Prevent Symptoms of Mental Decline
- Improves Asthma Symptoms and Allergy Risk
- Improves Bone Health
If you do not eat 1–2 portions of oily fish per week, you may want to consider taking Neuherbs fish oil supplement.
Which is the best fish oil supplement in India?
I have used a couple of brands lately. It was pure luck that I landed Neuherbs Deep Sea Fish Oil which is lemon flavored. I totally loved it. It has got more Omega-3 and DHA and doesn’t give fishy burps. I would personally recommend it. You can take a look at it and let me know if you have any queries.