Throughout the winter months, we in general need a higher amount of Vitamin C.
Especially when you’re sick or exposed to either physical or emotional stress, more Vitamin C is required for total wellbeing and health.
While we are not in danger of scurvy so much any more in the modern times, a considerable lot of us suffer from a lack of vitamin and mineral deficiencies, during winter particularly.
Often a good eating routine isn’t enough, especially in the case where you experience the ill effects of health issues that require higher portions – in these cases a Vitamin C supplement can be a valuable company.
The advantages of Vitamin C can stretch out to significantly more supplements as it helps the absorption of iron and chromium. Sadly, our bodies can’t make this essential vitamin, so it’s extremely essential to get it through your everyday diet.
Vitamin C Has A Wide Scope Of Advantages In Winters
1. Keeps Cold And Cough Away: We say that Vitamin C is for the strong immune system. It enhances our body’s natural barriers against numerous diseases, especially cold, cough and influenza.
Vitamin C keeps the basic cold from forming into something serious. Take Vitamin C for cold and influenza and diminish the risk of it turning into pneumonia and lung infection.
2. Skin’s Best Friend: Did you realize that Vitamin C is additionally required by the body to make collagen, the substance which offers structure to muscles, bones, ligaments and tendons? Vitamin C has a wide scope of advantages.
Vitamin C is frequently called your skin’s best buddy. Be it through supplements or eating fruits and vegetables which contain it, it improves your skin’s elasticity and gives it a characteristic shine.
3. Healing Power: Vitamin C is likewise significant for sound teeth, gums and your vision. Joined with zinc, it is great for recuperating wounds.
4. Maintains Cholesterol Levels: Vitamin C assumes a pivotal job in lessening cholesterol levels. It supports the change of cholesterol into bile salts, which are readily wiped out by the body. This aids in bringing down the risk of coronary illness.
5. Forestalls Allergic Reactions: It likewise contains cell reinforcements or antioxidants, which help fend off free radicals in the body, and it reduces high levels of histamine, which is released during most allergic responses.
6: Reduces Stress: The stress hormone corticosteroid has the highest tendency to suppress the effectiveness of the immune system. Which means that if you are stressed out, you will be more prone to falling sick. Taking Vitamin C helps reduce both the physical and psychological effects of stress, thus enhancing your immunity.
7. Helps Manage Anemia: Taking Vitamin C improves the absorption of non-heme iron in our body which further strengthens leads to better accumulation of iron. It means that if you eat Vitamin C-rich foods or supplements along with your food, you have less chance of falling prey to anemia.
Why Neuherbs Triple Immune C Is Unique To Your Needs?
If you are looking forward to a good source of Vitamin C with added benefits, then go for Neuherbs Triple Immune C.
- It provides you triple protection with Calcium Ascorbate, Immune Vits Complex, Immune Herbs Complex.
- Is gentle on the stomach due to non-acidic, gentle form of Vitamin-C (Calcium Ascorbate).
- Enhances absorption of iron and other vitamins and minerals.
- Is rich with the antioxidant power of Vitamins A, E, D, B6, Zinc and Selenium.
- Contains extracts of Amla, Tulsi, Giloy, Ashwagandha, Turmeric, Black Pepper to help boost immune functions.
- An all-in-one solution for the immunity boost you need in winters.
Want to boost your immunity naturally? Get a FREE consultation from our expert nutritionists and dietitians! Scan or click the QR code below to chat now!