As Neuherbs is planning to resume its operations this Monday, we have decided to use stricter safety protocols to ensure the health, safety and overall well-being of our consumers and service partners. Our SOPs are mentioned below in detail:
1. Frequent temperature checks along with monitoring of our service partners’ health.
2. Providing face masks, hand gloves, protective goggles and hand sanitizers to our service partners.
3. Providing sanitizing tools along with other disposables. We will be using contactless service experience in categories like repairs, cleaning etc.
4. Health and safety training for all service professionals in WHO-recommended global hygiene standards.
5. Paid sick leave program designed for our service partners in case they show even the slightest of symptoms related to coronavirus.
We understand that these measures do not suffice for the situation we are in, so we will continue to push our safety standards for our consumers and partners.